Adsence Suspended? Mistake, Recovery & Alternatives.

 For a blogger, it’s a very common problem. Even if you do everything correctly, Google can suspend your Adsense account.

Lately, Google Adsense was suspended on my website without actually violating any policy that matters.

It was a mistake, and “Google” really sucks sometimes.

Though, it made me have little to no worries.

Because I knew I had other options to monetize my website. That makes sense.

Why did Google Suspend My Adsense Account?

It is very common, and Google sometimes doesn’t do the right homework. I mean bots on Google check your website for quality and they block you for no reason as they don’t have sense like HUMANS.

Google support is simply nonsense, sometimes, I feel like they are not even reading your email and replying like bots.

I believe, the human workforce is hired to fix the bot’s error, but they rather feel pride in justifying things.

Anyway, this is my website (blog) where Adsence was suspended.


Each and every post on this Money Making Blog is genuine and written by myself without copying anything from anywhere.

Then what made this happen?

  1. I re-published my posts on my Medium account here, and it felt as if they were copied from anywhere. (Copyright strike).
  2. Google bot and support team ads are out of sense. I am not saying this out of frustration but because I have experienced it several times.
  3. Mostly my traffic was from Medium, and that possibly was not good for their policy.

Whatever the reason, it simply ruined my day.

So, this was the email sent to me, and it was very annoying.

But don’t worry... It was my problem, but you will not suffer ever again due to this.

Let’s learn the best ways to recover your disabled ADSENSE account.

Reactivate a closed AdSense account:

An easy way to re-activate your Adsence account is sending an email request to reactive your account and provide all valid information.

Though this method didn’t work for me probably, you can be lucky.

To reactive account:

  1. logging into your CLOSED Adsense account.
  2. Click the reactivate account link given there or you can also find this in your email received from Google.
  3. Submit the entire appeal form with the correct details.
  4. For more help, you can check this link provided by Google.

Hope this work for you and they will reactivate it.

Even if it’s not, you have better ways aligned to make money on your website.

What happens if my AdSense account is Closed?

When your Adsense account is suspended, it takes several days or hours to set up nothing else that can make you money from your website.

What happens:

  1. if you have earned a balance more than your threshold requires, it is paid out in the coming month in your given-back account or by check. Only a few times, it’s not paid.
  2. No longer your Adsence account will show as on your website to users… it means not earning from ads.
  3. You will have to set up better alternatives to monetize your website, which will take time.
  4. You can’t create a new Adsense account and re-monetize your website.
  5. It’s a bad signal for Google's ranking, obviously because there is something wrong with your website, as per Google.

Now, that’s painful.

Don’t you think so?

Fortunately, you will have to give a few hours, but there are great alternatives that work for you to monetize your website.

Google Adsense Alternatives

Let’s find some of the best alternatives that can make you equally good money on your website as compared to Adsence.

05 Best Adsense Alternatives:

  1. Media.net — Requires huge traffic to approve your site for ads.
  2. AdsTerra — Little to no traffic required.
  3. Affiliate marketing (offers) — You can add affiliate offers on your website to make money.
  4. PropellerAds — It takes a lot of time to approve, but CPC is decent.
  5. Amazon Native Shopping Ads- What could be better than Amazon itself? You can try native shopping ads.

There are more ways to monetize your blog or website. I will be there to help you whenever needed.

Ask your questions in the comment section.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.