Domain buy

 Domain Name

Always buy a custom domain name for your personal blog

Annual fees for popular domain extensions .com, .net, and .org start at $9.99. While writing this article, I did a quick scan of different popular domain name providers, and the current annual fees for .com domains are between $8–12.

I’ve been using Google Domains in addition to WordPress for a while now, and they offer a discount on your first domain name purchase. Don’t forget to take a look there.

But as a footnote,

 

I recently received an information e-mail from Google and they informed me that Google Domains has now been taken over by Squarespace. After I received this email, I bought a domain name from Google Domains for another venture and as far as I remember, Google Domains’ web address and user panel interface was no different than before.

When I buy a domain name, I first decide what purpose I will publish my domain name for and what platform infrastructure I will use.

Because if you get Hosting and Domain name service from the same provider, DNS connection settings etc.

Most of all the necessary settings are automatically ready and the process can be done much easier.

In another example, in another blog where I use Wordpress infrastructure, I proceeded by purchasing my domain name with the same package through Wordpress from the very beginning.

On the contrary, since the domain name of my gokhanyalcuk.com blog is very old, although the hosting infrastructure is WordPress, I bought the domain name from another hosting provider long ago. Therefore, it was redirected to WordPress with DNS.

Obviously, whether your domain name and hosting provider are from the same place or from different places, they all serve the same purpose.
Depending on how much you understand web design and site management, decide and move forward.

By the way, when I first started WordPress, I registered and started blogging with a $25 invitation link that gave me a very serious discount.
If you are thinking of entering the blog or e-commerce processes professionally with WordPress infrastructure, you can proceed with my invitation link below.

Obviously, no one has ever signed up for Wordpress with my invitation link and I don’t know if I will receive a gift from Wordpress in addition to the discount you will receive if you become a member.

If you use my discount invitation link, please give a brief information in the comments like I used the coupon. This way we can find out if the coupon works or not.

Remember that when you buy an annual package from WordPress, you don’t pay for the first year of your domain. I think WordPress is still the most profitable in terms of total cost.


2. WordPress Hosting / Hosting

You should also purchase hosting to publish your content on the domain name you have purchased and to ensure that your blog is accessible 24/7.

WordPress hosting packages, the world’s most preferred content management system (CMS), are available in 4 different options: personal, premium, business, and e-commerce.

I use the WordPress Business Package on my English blog and the annual cost is $ 25–30.

This figure may seem high for some of you, but as in the screenshot of my English blog that I shared above, from time to time the monthly Google Adsense income reaches $ 250.

So for a blog that generates this kind of revenue, the annual cost of $30–40 is a drop in the bucket.

Also, when you buy a package from Wordpress, you don’t pay for your domain name for the first year and Wordpress gives you this as a gift as initial support.

This will give you another advantage like 8–12$ when you start.

Below you can see the screen where the information is shared showing that your domain name will be free in WordPress.

The advantages of the WordPress Business package I use are many.
Obviously, starting from the cheapest package, I tested the features of all of them one-on-one, and over time, I increased the levels until I found the most suitable package for me.

The WordPress business package allows me to rank my blog posts high in search engines thanks to its SEO features and advanced settings.

Before publishing each post, I see the SEO score out of 100 and immediately replace the keywords, the title of the post, and subheadings with alternatives, update it to get the maximum SEO score before publishing my post and then publish it.

I usually share it with an SEO compatibility score of over 80%. You can also benefit from additional services you want.

WordPress hosting provides advantages with a multi-language administration panel, no technical knowledge required, professional appearance, unlimited theme customization, easy plugin installation, speed, security layer, affordable price, SEO friendly, and responsive (mobile compatibility).

When you purchase a dedicated hosting service from WordPress, you can get email management, SSL certificate, SEO tools, security and content delivery network (CDN), etc. If you want to define an e-mail address with a special extension for your domain name, it costs around 130₺ per year.
I use 2 annual e-mail services for my 2 separate WordPress blogs.

Conclusion

I have a website we bought from WordPress for my blog;

I run our online business with an average annual cost of 40–50$ for a domain name, hosting, and private e-mail address and I can earn 20–25 times the cost per year.

For those of you who remember from my previous articles, I always know and say this.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.